1. Jihai Zhang,Tao Zhou,*Liang Wen, Selective Metallization Induced by Laser Activation: Fabricating Metallized Patterns on Polymer via Metal Oxide Composite,ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces,2017, 9, 8996-9005.
2. Gehong Su,Tao Zhou,*Xifei Liu, Yanan Ma, Micro-dynamic mechanism of the phase transition behavior of poly(N-isopropylacrylamide-co-2-hydroxyethylmethacrylate) hydrogel revealed by two-dimensional correlation spectroscopy,Polymer Chemistry,2017, 8, 865-878.
3. Jihai Zhang,Tao Zhou,*Liang Wen, Jing Zhao, et al., A Simple Way to Achieve Legible and Local Controllable Patterning for Polymers Based on a Near-Infrared Pulsed Laser,ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces,2016, 8, 1977-1983.
4. Jihai Zhang,Tao Zhou,*Liang Wen, et al., Fabricating Metallic Circuit Patterns on Polymer Substrates through Laser and Selective Metallization,ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces,2016, 8, 33999-34007.
5. Liang Wen,Tao Zhou,*Jihai Zhang, et al., Local Controllable Laser Patterning of Polymers Induced by Graphene Material,ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces,2016, 8, 28077-28085.
6. Gehong Su,Tao Zhou,*Yanyan Zhang, Xifei Liu, et al., Microdynamics mechanism of D2O absorption of the poly(2-hydroxyethylmethacrylate)-based contact lens hydrogel studied by two-dimensional correlation ATR-FTIR spectroscopy,Soft Matter,2016, 12, 1145-1157.
7. Yanan Ma,Tao Zhou,*Gehong Su, Yan Li, et al., Understanding the crystallization behavior of polyamide 6/polyamide 66 alloys from the perspective of hydrogen bonds: projection moving-window 2D correlation FTIR spectroscopy and the enthalpy,RSC Advances,2016, 6, 87405-87415.
8. Jing Zhao, Jihai Zhang,Tao Zhou,*Xifei Liu, et al., New understanding on the reaction pathways of the polyacrylonitrile copolymer fiber pre-oxidation: Online tracking by two-dimensional correlation FTIR spectroscopy,RSC Advances,2016, 6, 4397-4409.
9. Yongcheng Liu,Tao Zhou,*Aiming Zhang, Generation Mechanism of Oxidation Products during the Air Atmosphere Oxidation of SEBS/PP Blends: Tracked by Two-Dimensional Correlation Infrared Spectroscopy,Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics,2016, 217, 2501-2516.
10. Liang Wen, Jihai Zhang,Tao Zhou,*et al., Hydrogen bonding in micro-phase separation of poly(polyamide 12-block-polytetrahydrofuran) alternating block copolymer: Enthalpies and molecular movements,Vibrational Spectroscopy,2016, 86, 160-172.
11. Jihai Zhang,Tao Zhou,*Liping Xia, Canyao Yuan, et al., Polypropylene elastomer composite for the all-vanadium redox flow battery: current collector materials,Journal of Materials Chemistry A,2015, 3, 2387-2398.
12.Tao Zhou,*Ting Zhou, Aiming Zhang, Separation of the molecular motion from different components or phases using projection moving-window 2D correlation FTIR spectroscopy for multiphase and multicomponent polymers,RSC Advances,2015, 5, 14832-14842.
13. Gehong Su,Tao Zhou,*Xifei Liu, Jihai Zhang, Jianjun Bao,* et al., Two-dimensional correlation infrared spectroscopy reveals the detailed molecular movements during the crystallization of poly(ethylene-co-vinyl alcohol), RSC Advances,2015, 5, 84729-84745.
14. Xifei Liu,Tao Zhou,*Yongcheng Liu, et al., Cross-linking process of cis-polybutadiene rubber with peroxides studied by two-dimensional infrared correlation spectroscopy: a detailed tracking,RSC Advances,2015, 5, 10231-10242.
15. Ying Li, Yu Xu,Tao Zhou,*Aiming Zhang, Jianjun Bao,* A method to construct perfect 3D polymer/graphene oxide core-shell microspheres via electrostatic self-assembly,RSC Advances,2015, 5, 32469-32478.
16. Qiang Yuan,Tao Zhou,*Lin Li, Jihai Zhang, Xifei Liu, et al., Hydrogen bond breaking of TPU upon heating: understanding from the viewpoints of molecular movements and enthalpy,RSC Advances,2015, 5, 31153-31165.
17. Lin Li,Tao Zhou,*Jianzhong Liu, Qianping Ran, Guangdou Ye, Jihai Zhang, Pengqing Liu, Aiming Zhang, Zhiqian Yang, Degen Xu, Jiaping Liu,* Formation of a large-scale shish-kebab structure of polyoxymethylene in the melt spinning and the crystalline morphology evolution after hot stretching,Polymers for Advanced Technologies,2015, 26, 77-84.
18. Jihai Zhang,Tao Zhou,*Jing Zhao, Canyao Yuan, et al., A conductive foam: Based on novel poly(styrene-b-butadiene-co-styrene-b-styrene) tri-block copolymer filled by carbon black,Journal of Applied Polymer Science,2015, 132, 41644.
19.Tao Zhou,*Yongcheng Liu, Leilei Peng, Yanhui Zhan, et al., Identification of weak transitions using moving-window two-dimensional correlation analysis: treatment with scaling techniques,Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry,2014, 406, 4157-4172.
20.Tao Zhou,*Leilei Peng, Yongcheng Liu, Yanhui Zhan, et al., An insight into the sequential order in 2D correlation spectroscopy using polymer transitions: Boltzmann Sigmoid, Gaussian Cumulative, Lorentz Cumulative, and Asymmetric Sigmoid. Findings in experiments and simulations,Vibrational Spectroscopy,2014, 70, 137-161.
21. Jing Zhao,Tao Zhou,*Jihai Zhang, Hongmei Chen, et al., Synthesis of a Waterborne Polyurethane-Fluorinated Emulsion and Its Hydrophobic Properties of Coating Films,Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research,2014, 53, 19257-19264.
22. Yongcheng Liu,Tao Zhou,*Zhengguang Chen, Lin Li, et al., Crystallization behavior and toughening mechanism of poly(ethylene oxide) in polyoxymethylene/poly(ethylene oxide) crystalline/crystalline blends,Polymers for Advanced Technologies,2014, 25, 760-768.
23.Tao Zhou,*Leilei Peng, Yongcheng Liu, et al., Transitions of monodisperse aPS studied by model-based 2D correlation infrared spectroscopy incorporating S-shaped function,Journal of Molecular Structure,2014, 1059, 8-14.
24. Hao Gui,Tao Zhou,*Lin Li, Ting Zhou, Feiwei Liu, Yanhui Zhan, Aimin Zhang,* Structure, Properties, and Mechanism of Reactive Compatibilization of Epoxy to Polyphenylene Sulfide/Polyamide Elastomer,Journal of Applied Polymer Science,2013, 130, 3411-3420.
25. Zhengguang Chen,Tao Zhou,*Jiangtao Hui, Lin Li, et al., Tracing the crystallization process of polyoxymethylene/poly(ethylene oxide) crystalline/crystalline blends by two-dimensional infrared correlation spectroscopy,Vibrational Spectroscopy,2012, 62, 299-309.
26. Yunyong Li,Tao Zhou,*Zhengguang Chen, Jiangtao Hui, Lin Li, Aiming Zhang,* Non-isothermal crystallization process of polyoxymethylene studied by two-dimensional correlation infrared spectroscopy,Polymer,2011, 52, 2059-2069.
27. Jiang Luo,Tao Zhou,*Xiaoliang Fu, Hongwen Liang, et al., Mechanism in Brill transition of polyamide 66 studied by two-dimensional correlation infrared spectroscopy,European Polymer Journal,2011, 47, 230-237.
28.Tao Zhou, Zhiyong Wu, Yunyong Li, Jiang Luo, et al., Order-order, lattice disordering, and order-disorder transition in SEBS studied by two-dimensional correlation infrared spectroscopy,Polymer,2010, 51, 4249-4258.
29.Tao Zhou, Aiming Zhang, Changsheng Zhao, Hongwen Liang, et al., Molecular chain movements and transitions of SEBS above room temperature studied by moving-window two-dimensional correlation infrared spectroscopy,Macromolecules,2007, 40, 9009-9017.
32. 詹延辉，刘飞伟，周庭，张爱民，武建勋，周涛*.永久抗静电聚甲醛的研究，塑料工业，2013，41(12), 79-82.