1. In-situ fabrication of a novel anisotropic PC-matrix light scattering materials containing spindle-shaped core-shell particles.Scientific Reports, 2019, 9:8665.
2. Cost-effective way to improve the optical properties of poly(methyl methacrylate) /poly(ethylene terephthalate) light scattering materials: drop coalescence.Applied Optics, 2018, 57(9), 2107-2114.
3. The cell growth-induced orientation of mica in lightweight flexible poly (vinyl chloride) foams and its enhancement on sound insulation.Composites Science and Technology, 2017, 145, 78-88.
4. In-situ preparation of core-shell-like scatterers and their effects on optical and mechanical properties of PC-matrix light diffusing materials.Materials and Design, 2017, 115, 355–363.
5. Light scattering materials with tunable optical properties by controlling refractive index of the dispersed phase.Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 2016, 44156 (1-7).
6. Optical properties of polycarbonate/styrene-co-acrylonitrile blends: effects of molecular weight of the matrix.Applied Optics, 2015, 54(34), 10000-10008.
7. Light-weight poly(vinyl chloride)-based soundproofing composites with foam/film alternating multilayered structure.Composites Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing, 2015, 78, 27-34.
8. Fast fabrication of a novel transparent PMMA light scattering materials with high haze by doping with ordinary polymer.Optics Express, 2015, 23(14), 17793-17804
9. Effect of the Morphology on the Anisotropic Light Scattering of Polycarbonate (PC)/Poly(styrene-co-acrylonitrile) (SAN)(70/30) Blend.Applied Optics, 2015, 54(4), 608-614.
10. Lifetime prediction of NBR composite sheet in aviation kerosene by using nonlinear curve fitting of ATR-FTIR spectra s.Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, 2013, 19(5), 1611-1616.