1. Xuewei He, Wei Xu, Yuansen Liu,Min Nie*, Qi Wang, In situ construction of pompon-like hydroxyapatite hybrid via interfacial self-assembly in polypropylene matrix, Composites Science and Technology 2017, 142, 246-252.
2. Rui Han,Min Nie*, Qi Wang, Shi Yan, Self-Assembly β Nucleating Agent Induced Polymorphic Transition from α-Form Shish Kebab to β-Form Highly Ordered Lamella under Intense Shear Field, Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research 2017, 56(10), 2764-2772.
3. Shaohong Shi, Xiang Zhang, Yuansen Liu,Min Nie*, Qi Wang, Crystalline modification and morphology of polypropylene developed under the combined effects of montmorillonite and self-assembly β nucleating agent, Composites Science and Technology 2016, 135, 76-82.
4. Shaohong Shi, Wei Liu,Min Nie*, Qi Wang, Localized self-assembly and nucleation: a new strategy for preparing highly toughened polymer blends, RSC Advances 2016, 6(100), 98104-98108.
5. Xuewei He, Yijun Li,Min Nie*, Qi Wang, Root-like glass fiber with branched fiber prepared via molecular self-assembly, RSC Advances 2016, 6(51), 45492-45494.
6. Siqi Wu, Rui Han, Min Nie*, Qi Wang, Morphological diagram of a nucleating agent/poly(ε-caprolactone) and an in situ barrier strategy, RSC Advances 2015, 5(97), 79687-79690.
7. Feng Bai, Gang Chen,Min Nie*, Qi Wang, Assistant effect of poly(methyl methacrylate)-grafted carbon nanotubes on the beta polymorph of poly(vinylidene fluoride) during microinjection, Rsc Advances 2015, 5(67), 54171-54174.
8. Lin Pi, Xiaoyang Hu,Min Nie*, Qi Wang, Role of Ultrahigh Molecular Weight Polyethylene during Rotation Extrusion of Polyethylene Pipe, Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research 2014, 53(35), 13828-13832.
9. Wei Liu,Min Nie*, Qi Wang, Polybutene-1 tube with in situ microfibering polystyrene via helical convergent flow: an economical pathway to continuously fabricate biaxially reinforced polyolefin tubes for medical application, Rsc Advances 2014, 4(88), 47793-47796.
10.Min Nie, Rui Han, Qi Wang*, Formation and Alignment of Hybrid Shish-Kebab Morphology with Rich Beta Crystals in an Isotactic Polypropylene Pipe, Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research 2014, 53(10), 4142-4146.